World travelled and established homeowner
- Born in Trinidad but raised in Nova Scotia. Fleurette spent time living in Scotland, Tobago and Cayman Islands before moving back to Canada. Fell in love with the Caribbean way of life and their closeness to nature and family.
- Moved to Ontario in 2009 shortly after meeting life partner Jesse in the Cayman Islands.
- Became passionate about Real Estate after purchasing a home and establishing her family in Barrie.
Fleurette is what makes the difference
- Love of nature, outdoors, living near water and walking her 2 dogs Whiskey & Walter.
- DIY, woman of action who lives life to the fullest, loves a good project and thrives on physical results.
- Goal oriented, energetic, loves a good plan, focuses on the BIG PICTURE with a visionary style of leadership.
- Active public speaker who recently earned Distinguished Toastmaster Award. Current President of the Barrie Toastmasters Club as well as former Area 11 Director.
Dedicated REALTOR® and Investor in Living
- Believes home ownership is the single most popular way to financial freedom.
- Understands the challenges of home ownership as well as the benefits it can offer.
- Effective negotiator who can “hear between the lines” to establish priorities.
- Service-oriented, industry expert whose goal is business growth by client referral and word of mouth.